1. Gill-Tech Academy has incorporated the "Nuts & Bolts" Teaching System, into its Cosmetology curriculum, which is a personal and business development program to ensure your future success!
2. Gill-Tech Academy is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS)!
3. Gill-Tech Academy has highly trained instructors who receive advanced education in both "Nuts & Bolts" and the Milady Master Educator Program!
4. Gill-Tech Academy offers four professional careers that can be attained in less than a year! (Cosmetology – Aesthetics – Nail Technology – Manager )
5. Gill-Tech Academy offers multiple class starts for each program during the year to facilitate your personal schedule!
6. Gill-Tech Academy students are educated with top-of-the-line, professional products to include: Dermalogica, Goldwell, Jane Iredale, OPI, Paul Mitchell, and KMS.
7. Gill-Tech Academy has successfully been educating students in the cosmetology industry since 1984. That's 25+ years of doing it right!
8. Gill-Tech Academy in 2007, has built of state-of-the-art facility, equipped with the newest technology available and designed from the bottom up with its students needs in mind!
9. Gill-Tech Academy is certified by the Department of Education to offer Federal Student Aid in the form of both grants and loans.
10. Gill-Tech Academy's curriculum is based on theoretical instruction, like other post-secondary schools; however, theory is enhanced in a practical setting with hands-on training to ensure concepts are achieved.
11. Gill-Tech Academy graduates are encouraged to come back for refreshers free of charge!*
12. Gill-Tech Academy, throughout the year, is a test site for the Wisconsin State Board Examinations. Our graduates have the opportunity to test in familiar surroundings!
13. Gill-Tech Academy is an active member of the American Association of Cosmetology Schools, (AACS)!
14. Gill-Tech Academy has been certified by the State of Wisconsin and NACCAS to offer its senior level students externship opportunities with area salons!
* Free refresher classes do not include State required continuing education.